Terms and Conditions
Please Read Below Carefully
Welcome to Himalaya Vedic World. himalayavedicworld.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the terms and conditions given hereunder. If you visit us at himalayavedicworld.com, you accept these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Himalaya Vedic World service (e.g. Your Account/Profile, Gift Certificates, and Your Reminder Service, etc.) or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Himalaya Vedic World, whether or not included in the himalayavedicworld.com web site, you will be subject to these guidelines and conditions for such service or business. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order placed or service provided by Himalaya Vedic World. By using the shopping services of Himalaya Vedic World you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All products/services and information displayed on Himalaya Vedic World constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Himalaya Vedic World reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
Data protection notice
Instructions of cancellation
You may cancel your declaration of contract without stating reasons by sending written confirmation (e.g. letter, fax, email) or returning the item within a period of two weeks. The time period shall not commence before receipt of these instructions. Your punctual written cancellation or return of the item shall be sufficient in order to comply with the time period. The cancellation is to be addressed to Himalaya Vedic World.
Delivery costs info
We normally aim to send orders out within a few days, often on receipt of your order and after payment confirmation . Please allow 2 - 3 working days for delivery as we send items by Speed Post and by Couriers in india and to other countries. If you haven't received your order or advice on its status within 12 working days in india and 30 days to other than india, please advise us. Delivery of heavy parcels will require a signature, so if you are normally out during the day, please supply us with a delivery address where there will be a signatory.
Terms & Conditions for Tours
1. Booking will be confirmed only after 100% advance payment.
2. Our programs have limited seats.
3. For children upto the age of 3 years there are no charges. But full charges will be applicable for children above the age of 3 years.
4. For any free child, no separate seat will be given during travel. Separate seat will be given only on availability.
5. No extra bed will be arranged for any free child.
6. Ayurvedic treatment mentioned in any particular program will not be applicable for any free child.
If You Cancel Your Booking
Participants may cancel their booking at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges will be applicable as per our cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
60 days or more before departure: 20% of total cost
30 days before departure: 30% of total cost
Less than 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
If We Change or Cancel Your Program
1. We plan your arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your programs.
2. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will inform you about them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your program by assigning reasons to you.
3. If we are unable to provide the booked programs due to reasons beyond our control, we shall first try to offer alternative dates for the program if the program hasn't already commenced.
4. If the program has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the program utilized by you. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding you the price we had charged as package price.
If you want to change your plan
If you wish to change your package after confirmation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your program, please inform our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. We will be happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, and extend our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider.
1. In case any package arrangements are not provided by us as promised, we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
2. We are a operator of the programs. At no time shall we be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour /omission and your personal affairs. As such, we shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the journey.
Himalaya Vedic World will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, we will proceed with the booking.
You are requested to purchase your own travel or holiday insurance. Shiva Centre shall not be held responsible for this service.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
Himalaya Vedic World cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. We want you to have an enjoyable experience but cannot guarantee or represent that our packages will be as per your perception or imagination.
Disputes & Jurisdiction
Any disputes, claim or legal proceedings between the pilgrims/tourists & the Himalaya Vedic World shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of District Dehradun (Uttarakhand) india only.
Inclusion & Exclusion in our Packages
The following items are included in our spiritual packages:
1. Guide – personal guide for the visitors throughout the tour from arrival to departure.
2. Sightseeing – all sightseeing and entrance fees.
3. Transport – four wheel drive car – 4 seats (including guide and driver) or for larger groups a minibus – 12 seats – available on arrival, airport transfers on arrival and departure and all road transport within the locations mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Accommodation – accommodation in standard hotels – twin sharing – A single room is provided without further supplement for those travelling alone or where there is an odd number in the group.
5. Food – Two or three vegetarian meals per day throughout the trip in local hotels and restaurants. Further details will be provided where ever relevant.
6. Trekking – All facilities and staff required on trek including guide, helpers, horsemen and horses.
The following are not included in the package price:
1. Air Fare.
2. Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation.
3. Travel insurance, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set menu.
4. Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual or group due to illness, accident, hospitalisation or any personal emergency.
5. Any services or activity charges other than those included in the program itinerary.
6. Anything specifically not mentioned in the package price.
1. Himalaya Vedic World will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, will we proceed with the booking. There will be no reduction in cost for any unutilised service.
2. Surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. We will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirmation.
3. You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 15 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
Forfeiture of deposit
We reserve the right to forfeit the advance, interest-free deposit paid by you in the following situations:
a) If you cancel the booking.
b) If you fail to adhere to the payment schedule.
c) If you are unable to get the visa of our country.
d) If you are unable to travel because of sickness on medical grounds or any other reason.
The scale of cancellation charges mentioned under ‘Cancellation Policy’ shall be applicable and binding.
Terms & Conditions for Puja Rituals
1. The devotees of our online puja packages will get their Prasad through courier / post. Apart from booking puja packages online, the devotees can also join these rituals personally. While booking the puja packages the devotees will be asked to fill a form involving their personal details. They also have to mention the invoice number in the form.
2. Our online pujas are conducted at Temples in Rishikesh, Haridwar & Dehradun.
3. We will process the puja request order and our website will allot a best suited day and Muhurta (auspicious time) for puja according to birth details provided by you. However you can also mention a date for the puja.
4. Puja bookings can not be cancelled but puja date can be altered on request.
These are the complete terms and conditions governing our packages and operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term "as is". Himalaya Vedic World reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.